Camping is often thought of as an outing suitable for families and groups of friends, but have you ever considered camping as a romantic getaway for couples? Before you say no, consider the romance of a sitting by a campfire, roasting s’mores or sipping your favorite bottle of pinot noir with your beloved under a star-filled sky. Now, you are getting the idea! And what more romantic spot for your romantic camping trip than Niagara Falls, Canada the perfect place for romance where Campark Resorts awaits with a variety of accommodations.
Select Your Desired Accommodations
At Campark, you will find amazing accommodations whether you prefer to do your camping in a tent, an RV, or a charming cabin. Campark, with is picturesque countryside location, offers lovely campsites, RV camping, as well as cabanas complete with queen-size beds and full bathrooms as well as a BBQ, Fire pit, and picnic table. If tent camping is your idea of fun, be sure to pack a double sleeping bag to make the camping adventure more fun! Now, make your selection, call for reservations, and escape to the woods with your sweetheart.
And Now for the Romance
Here are some tips on bringing the romance to your camping adventure:
- Hang the String Lights – What could be more romantic than string lights twinkling intimately over your sleeping bags or your bed? While shimmering lights inside are always a great idea, consider adding some outside, in the trees, adding some charm to the already picturesque atmosphere.
- Get the Fire Started – Create romantic ambiance with a flickering campfire. Invest in a loveseat camping chair and bring it along with a cozy blanket and bring the romance to a higher level. Gather the fixings for s’mores (graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate bars) along with your roasting sticks and the hot cocoa for some affectionate child-like fun or pop open your favorite bottle of wine and indulge, sipping as you relax and enjoy the time getting to know one another better. Even better, skip the s’mores and use the campfire to create a romantic dinner or dessert in a double pie iron.
- Pack a Picnic – There are lots of great spots for romantic picnic in and around the area. You can enjoy a scenic walk, spend time in nature, and enjoy a dreamy lunch together at any one of the idyllic spots in the region. Pack your favorite charcuterie delights and a bottle of your favorite beverage, and don’t forget the picnic blanket. With your picnic packed, you can enjoy it alongside the Falls, after exploring Dufferin Islands, in the gardens at Queen Victoria Park or Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens, or fall in love with Montebello Park in charming St. Catherine’s.
- Watch the Sunset – Watching the sunset together is naturally romantic, but watching the sunset overlooking the grand Falls enveloped in all the hues of sundown is quite dreamy.
- Stargazing – Add another layer of romance as you snuggle by the campfire stargazing beneath the night sky. Test one another knowledge by identifying all the constellations you can or grab an astronomy guide and see what you can find together.
Plan Your Romantic Adventure at Campark Resorts
Campark Resorts, Niagara Falls, Canada is the perfect place for your romantic camping getaway! At only five kilometers from the Canadian Falls, you and your partner can enjoy all the area has to offer while growing closer in your relationship. Plus, there is plenty to do as a couple, from dinner in the Skylon Tower to a romantic walk amid the thousands of butterflies at The Butterfly Conservatory to an exciting ride on the Niagara Skywheel. In addition, Campark offers lots of activities from fun in the hot tub to a game of Mini-Putt. Call today and plan your romantic camping adventure at Campark Resorts.