RV camping in Niagara Falls is an extraordinary experience, allowing you to immerse yourself in the grandeur of one of the world’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders. Whether you like kicking back and relaxing or diving head-first into heart-pumping activities, RV camping offers a fantastic opportunity to experience the natural beauty and iconic attractions of this world-famous destination. If you are planning a trip to Niagara Falls, this definitive guide will provide you with all the information you need for an unforgettable RV camping trip to Niagara Falls.
Choosing the Right Campground
Located just five kilometers from the falls, Campark Resorts offers a range of amenities, including full hookups, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities, swimming pools, and a variety of recreational activities. If you are planning on spending a few days with family or friends, Campark can offer more than just a campground. It places you close to the falls and the many activities the location has to offer, making it a great pick for your stay.
Reservations and Seasonal Availability
Niagara Falls is a popular tourist destination, so it’s recommended to make reservations in advance, especially during the peak summer season (June to August) and long weekends. Check the availability of your preferred campground and book your spot accordingly.
Amenities and Facilities
Most campgrounds in Niagara Falls offer full hookups, including electricity, water, and sewage connections. Some may also provide Wi-Fi, laundry facilities, showers, and restrooms. A campground like Campark which offers amenities like swimming pools, playgrounds, picnic areas, fire pits, and recreational facilities, which can enhance your camping experience.
Exploring Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls: No trip to Niagara Falls would be complete without witnessing the majestic waterfalls up close. Visit the Table Rock Welcome Centre for stunning views and take a boat tour, such as The Hornblower, to get an unforgettable experience.
- Niagara Parkway: Take a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway, which offers breathtaking views of the falls, parks, gardens, and historic sites. Don’t miss attractions like the Floral Clock and the Butterfly Conservatory. If you are traveling with children, this can be a great way to make the trip memorable for everyone in the group.
- Wineries and Vineyards: Niagara-on-the-Lake, a short drive from Niagara Falls, is known for its wineries and vineyards. Take a wine tour and enjoy tastings at renowned wineries in the region.
- Niagara Glen Nature Reserve: Hike through the Niagara Glen to experience the region’s natural beauty. The trails offer spectacular views of the Niagara River and its unique geological formations.
Nearby Attractions and Activities
- Clifton Hill: Located near the falls, Clifton Hill is a vibrant entertainment district with attractions like arcades, museums, haunted houses, and the Niagara SkyWheel.
- Skylon Tower: Enjoy panoramic views of the falls and the surrounding area from the observation deck of the Skylon Tower. It also features a revolving dining room for a memorable meal.
- Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort: If you’re feeling lucky, try your hand at the casino and enjoy live entertainment, dining, and shopping at the Fallsview Casino Resort.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake: Explore the charming town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, known for its historic buildings, boutique shops, theaters, and the Shaw Festival, which presents world-class theater productions.
RV camping in Niagara Falls, Canada, is a popular choice for travelers looking to experience the natural beauty and attractions of this iconic destination. From stunning waterfalls to picturesque parks, Niagara Falls offers a range of camping options for RV enthusiasts. If you are planning your next summer vacation at Niagara Falls, Campark can help you maximize the fun. Our campgrounds and amenities are catered to campers and nature enthusiasts alike. To learn more about our resort and services or book a stay with us, give us a call today!